No Raptor for me ...any truth to this ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbb

Reaction score
I was told in October that I could order and dealer had an allocation for me.

We placed the order no issues.

Haven't heard from them since. Check with Ford Performance a few times and they said it's un-scheduled clean or something like that always super nice and helpful.

I recieve this today via email.....

"We just found out from our Rep. The manufacture is not going to build another 2017 for us. We can try to locate or build a 2018 Unit. Call me with any questions. Thanks"

What happened? Did they run out of allocations?

At this point the fun and intrigue is over for me and I don't even want the truck anymore

Just stinks. This was the first vehicle in a long time that I was excited about buying

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the dealer pulled on over on you. Tried to sell something they didn't have.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They built a truck that they didn't have an allocation for in hopes they would get additional allocations and fill your order but that didn't happen so now you're up shit creek with that dealer.

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's the dealer if you don't mind, so others can avoid it in the future?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

VortexTed

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Haven't heard from them since. Check with Ford Performance a few times and they said it's un-scheduled clean or something like that always super nice and helpful.

"We just found out from our Rep. The manufacture is not going to build another 2017 for us. We can try to locate or build a 2018 Unit. Call me with any questions. Thanks"

At this point the fun and intrigue is over for me and I don't even want the truck anymore

Just stinks. This was the first vehicle in a long time that I was excited about buying

THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!! When I would not remove my CF package a couple months later I call my dealer to find out whats up. She said Ford gave my allocation away. ********.. they gave my allocation away to a higher bidder and could not get more.

Took the wind out of my sails too and had to order one from somewhere else paying $1K ADM. My first deal was $1K over invoice. Some dealers are hard to trust.

I would find a bigger dealer, the small ones run out of allocations.

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score

If you let me know what a detailed list of specs you're looking for (color, SCAB/SCREW, and all must have options) I can potentially find one sitting on a lot for you that matches. Let me know.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you let me know what a detailed list of specs you're looking for (color, SCAB/SCREW, and all must have options) I can potentially find one sitting on a lot for you that matches. Let me know.

Finding one sitting on a lot for $1k over invoice isn't going to happen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finding one sitting on a lot for $1k over invoice isn't going to happen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When did he or I say anything about $1k over invoice? I was offering to help him locate one in case he doesn't want to wait some indeterminate amount of time. Guy already waited 4 months.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When did he or I say anything about $1k over invoice? I was offering to help him locate one in case he doesn't want to wait some indeterminate amount of time. Guy already waited 4 months.

I think that was a kind gesture photoneffect. I've been waiting over 6 months....and I wouldn't mind anyone's help in locating one, as per my signature specifications. I am starting to really doubt that my dealer has an allocation for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iAmNotorious