GEN 2 New to me 2020

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
5280 Raptor

5280 Raptor

Reaction score
Thanks guys....much appreciated welcome. I've had the truck 3 weeks today and did my first mod. 50 cal antenna. I'm keeping the running boards the way they came from the factory. I am going to put the Raptor graphics on the bed and as a matter of fact I got a set and ****** up the first install. Just pissed me off. I've ordered them again and will have them professionally installed this time.

IMG_0072[1].JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0073[1].JPG
    IMG_0073[1].JPG
    209.5 KB · Views: 11

Billet707

Reaction score
Hey guys, newbee here. ThanksGiving day of 2000 I bought a 2001 F350 Lariat super duty off the showroom floor. Had a large camper on it, pulled a Scarab race boat and in the winter pulled a 6 place enclosed snowmobile trailer. We gave all that up 6 or 7 years ago and the truck just sat in the garage. I recently sold it for 50K (paid 38K) for it 23 years ago.

And here we are today......I wanted a cool truck and looked at the Chevy Trail Boss and it just wasn't what I was after. I found this 2020 pavement princess at a large GMC dealer here in town. This truck is in absolutely pristine condition. Orginal one owner Colorado truck with 30K miles and the carfax shows all the regular maintenance every 5K miles done at a Ford dealership. Build date is 8/20. View attachment 427632View attachment 427633View attachment 427634View attachment 427635

It sure would be interesting if the PO was a member here or if a Colorado resident knows the truck. BTW....love this SOB!
Welcome to the club, looks like we are twinsies