GEN 2 New to me 2020

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5280 Raptor

Reaction score
Hey guys, newbee here. ThanksGiving day of 2000 I bought a 2001 F350 Lariat super duty off the showroom floor. Had a large camper on it, pulled a Scarab race boat and in the winter pulled a 6 place enclosed snowmobile trailer. We gave all that up 6 or 7 years ago and the truck just sat in the garage. I recently sold it for 50K (paid 38K) for it 23 years ago.

And here we are today......I wanted a cool truck and looked at the Chevy Trail Boss and it just wasn't what I was after. I found this 2020 pavement princess at a large GMC dealer here in town. This truck is in absolutely pristine condition. Orginal one owner Colorado truck with 30K miles and the carfax shows all the regular maintenance every 5K miles done at a Ford dealership. Build date is 8/20. IMG_0057[1].JPGIMG_0058[1].JPGIMG_0059[1].JPGIMG_0064[1].JPG

It sure would be interesting if the PO was a member here or if a Colorado resident knows the truck. BTW....love this SOB!

ltdan2025

Reaction score
Congrats on the pavement princess!!! Awesome boat and vette as well, I am more than a little jealous!!! And as you know you are not missing anything by not choosing the Trail Boss. I had a 21 GMC AT4 6.2 and it was a great truck, but the Raptor is more than another level above, it is truly in its own league. The way the Raptor hugs the road, accelerates, comfort and capability are unparalleled by anything else made. Congrats and enjoy!!!