Next Gen 21 Raptor Light Kits NOW starting to release.... Here is where to look...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We just released 3 versions of our Rear light kits for the 21 model Raptor.

Baja Designs S2 sport or Pro
Rigid SRL Red Backlit
Rigid Radiance or Scene

If you follow this link to Raptor Light kit options, you will see these and new kits as they pop up.

Look very soon for lower light bar, upper grille light bar, A-Pillar and then replacement fog light kits to show up here...

Ask us any questions you may have!! Shoot us an email at info @spvparts.com

John

RaptorCDH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How is the development of an A Pillar option coming along? ETA ? Any pics? Cheers

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How is the development of an A Pillar option coming along? ETA ? Any pics? Cheers

Good. I am diving into the A-Pillars, Lower behind the grille light bar and upper behind the grille light bar options this next week pretty hard.

Just FYI, our current A-Pillar mounts will work, but with Ford moving the antenna to the cowl instead of the fender, you would need a stubby antenna. We are working on some that you won't need to.

Though I was reverse tracking wiring to gain access back to the Aux switch 1 that was robbed for the factory installed baby Rigid lights ford chose, and I can't wait to get right on those either. Watch this video I shot last night on an Iphone of the factory installed fogs... You guys will be very happy with the fog replacements I will have coming... lol

John

Last edited:

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good. I am diving into the A-Pillars, Lower behind the grille light bar and upper behind the grille light bar options this next week pretty hard.

Just FYI, our current A-Pillar mounts will work, but with Ford moving the antenna to the cowl instead of the fender, you would need a stubby antenna. We are working on some that you won't need to.

Though I was reverse tracking wiring to gain access back to the Aux switch 1 that was robbed for the factory installed baby Rigid lights ford chose, and I can't wait to get right on those either. Watch this video I shot last night on an Iphone of the factory installed fogs... You guys will be very happy with the fog replacements I will have coming... lol

John
WOW that's pretty sad! My EDC flashlight puts out more lumens than those things. They look like some kind of night light you'd plug into the babies room :laughing1:

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
LOL. They aren't turned on..

Or did you mean the factory fogs? If so... uh, yeah.. we need to replace them...

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We just released 3 versions of our Rear light kits for the 21 model Raptor.

Baja Designs S2 sport or Pro
Rigid SRL Red Backlit
Rigid Radiance or Scene

If you follow this link to Raptor Light kit options, you will see these and new kits as they pop up.

Look very soon for lower light bar, upper grille light bar, A-Pillar and then replacement fog light kits to show up here...

Ask us any questions you may have!! Shoot us an email at info @spvparts.com

John
@Specialtyperformanceparts Do you have any pictures of the front fog setup on the 21?

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ah, I thought you had a new product for the 21. I have the factory fogs and already tore them apart to see if it was easily upgradable but I’m sure you know the rear housing on the rigids are specific to the raptor. So just dropping in different SR-M Pros aren’t an option.

Last edited: