Newest user

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScandinavianFlick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Normally I wouldn't post a newcomers briefing except I plan on being here for a long time. I have been interested in finding a good truck for many years but have not found anything worthy. The only truck that has proven worthy is an old late 80's Toyota and unfortunately they are no longer made and their present condition can only be considered questionable.

I have been driving cars and some substandard trucks (jeep, chevy, chrysler, dodge, land rover, etc.) from the beginning while taking notes. My last Ford, a ****** white probe, was not exceptionally nice to sit in or drive. It would only do 108 mph and travel from Orlando to FWB in less than four hours.

I have rid myself of all of those nasty vehicles and have unfortunately only been using foreign shitboxes since. The time has come to help America and choose to buy American while keeping our money here.

I have had foreign shit and hope that these American vehicles are to a higher quality than their counterparts.

Anyhow, looking forward to learning from you dirt heads. Thanks for your time!

SF

:drink_nl: