New Wrap...coming soon!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
bstoner59

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Where did u get the wrap and how much was everything I'm really considering g this alot

A friend of mine does the work for me...not sure where he ordered the wrap from. In not sure what the price is yet. He's local here in Orange County and has a few guys that travel around doing wraps.

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Be sure to post pics man. Wanna get mine done before next winter. Not to change the subject. Were u with us when we were out in plaster city with Chris' truck dude

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
bstoner59

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Ya I was out there! The black truck with RPG on the door is mine.I didn't know you were one of the guys out there.

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea lol. Blue truck supercrew with a black scab (ranger rob on here). Was 4 of us there. Thought I seen your truck before

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

cbs001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The price can really vary. I have had my wrap for 16 months now, it makes cleaning the truck easier in that no more waxing etc. Be careful with power washing can peel it. I have used the drive through as well without problems, I just drive away before the heated air dryer comes on.

You will have peeling, bubbling initially after the wrap is installed, esp with temperature changes. Worst place is the side view mirrors. The installer should take care of that free of charge during the warranty. I have had no issues with fading on the wrap. Worth every penny.