New Velociraptor Owner but .. Need help getting it shipped to me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor10X

Reaction score
Hello fellow Forum members, I'm excited to be here and plan to provide as much or more value as I hope to receive.

Has anyone shipped a Raptor within the past 6 Mo. & have a carrier you recommend? Need to ship a 2017 Raptor from a dealer in MO to me in AZ. Thanks in advance!

Just bought this 2017 Velociraptor and am excited to have it in the garage...soon I hope. Already been completing my research to determine what comes next to get it dialed in.

I will share some of the interesting details in a future post. And.. yes, one of the first things to go is the sticker on the bedside.

56.jpg

56.jpg

OP
OP
R

Raptor10X

Reaction score
Thanks!

Number one rule if you get in trouble is put it to the floor! and I don't mean brakes.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello fellow Forum members, I'm excited to be here and plan to provide as much or more value as I hope to receive.

Has anyone shipped a Raptor within the past 6 Mo. & have a carrier you recommend? Need to ship a 2017 Raptor from a dealer in MO to me in AZ. Thanks in advance!

Just bought this 2017 Velociraptor and am excited to have it in the garage...soon I hope. Already been completing my research to determine what comes next to get it dialed in.

I will share some of the interesting details in a future post. And.. yes, one of the first things to go is the sticker on the bedside.

View attachment 117162

56.jpg
I wish you the best of luck with your truck! I’m guessing you didn’t do any research before buying a Hennessy? They don’t have a good reputation, defrauding customers, gen1 raptors burning to the ground, and generally being scammers. Google them and you will be regretting your purchase. Sorry to rain on your parade!! Back out if you still have time. If you want a quality raptor build there are many vendors and shops here to help you, SVC, Rpg, etc.

fur_pig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Used Montway to ship the last 3 cars myself.
Also, would avoid Uship as you can get hosed. Be sure whatever they're bringing to ship can deal with the width of the raptor. If it were me I'd just fly out and pick it up, drive home for peace of mind.

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, would avoid Uship as you can get hosed. Be sure whatever they're bringing to ship can deal with the width of the raptor. If it were me I'd just fly out and pick it up, drive home for peace of mind.

You realize that Montway is an exclusive U-Shit vendor? You must have been one of the lucky few, they generally suck.