New Truck! Finally Pulled the trigger!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MG21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally pulled the trigger. SCREW, LeadFoot, 802A, Spray in Liner, Rear Heated Seats, Step up Bed.

Sticker was $72.2, they came down to $67k. Traded my truck (15' v8 Lariat SCREW, 50k miles) for $28k. Considering Denver dealers were back up to sticker just about everywhere I feel good about it. They even took my backflip off my old truck and put it on the Raptor as part of the deal....Thats about $1k for a new one. I kinda would have liked the Carbon Fiber..The shifter feels cheap. but oh well no biggie. Cool my payment + insurance is still cheaper than my works auto allowance so win!

My 3 yr old loves it....says Daddy got a monster truck!

View media item 15155

BC119

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You sir win the work auto allowance award. Thats awesome. Mine covers a portion, but not nearly that much.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure if it’s a Raptor. Pics or it’s a Prius.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unless it’s in the gallery above. It won’t show up on my phone.

OP
OP
MG21

MG21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless it’s in the gallery above. It won’t show up on my phone.

Huh? I just loaded a quick pic from my phone to the gallery and added it to the post. IDK.

Denvertaco07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally pulled the trigger. SCREW, LeadFoot, 802A, Spray in Liner, Rear Heated Seats, Step up Bed.

Sticker was $72.2, they came down to $67k. Traded my truck (15' v8 Lariat SCREW, 50k miles) for $28k. Considering Denver dealers were back up to sticker just about everywhere I feel good about it. They even took my backflip off my old truck and put it on the Raptor as part of the deal....Thats about $1k for a new one. I kinda would have liked the Carbon Fiber..The shifter feels cheap. but oh well no biggie. Cool my payment + insurance is still cheaper than my works auto allowance so win!

My 3 yr old loves it....says Daddy got a monster truck!

View media item 15155

I got pretty much the same deal at Medved in Castle Rock, back in February, I'm guessing it's around invoice. What dealer did that deal for you?

Congrats BTW!

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My kids call mine the monster truck too.