New Truck! Finally Pulled the trigger!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kholding

Reaction score
Congratulations! Sounds like you got a good deal. Leadfoot is by far my favorite Raptor color.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah they give me $900/mo + Gas. So F it...Raptor!
Shit I thought I was slick getting $750/month + gas @ old gig - new job just get mileage :-(

I was picking my 3.5 year old from daycare & his teacher says "oh he was looking out the window waiting for you, we saw you coming all the way from the entrance in your new big truck, right Hunter?"

My son Hunter's response: "thats not a truck its a WAPTAH!!"

LOL!!!!

Enjoy!

OP
OP
MG21

MG21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shit I thought I was slick getting $750/month + gas @ old gig - new job just get mileage :-(

I was picking my 3.5 year old from daycare & his teacher says "oh he was looking out the window waiting for you, we saw you coming all the way from the entrance in your new big truck, right Hunter?"

My son Hunter's response: "thats not a truck its a WAPTAH!!"

LOL!!!!

Enjoy!

Yeah i got it pretty good at my gig....hopefully things get back to normal soon though.

LOL yeah I have a 3.5 yr old and he calls is a "rapper". He tells everyone the tires are sooooo huge!

OP
OP
MG21

MG21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also...One thing I really noticed but not sure if its true or not but does the raptor have a tighter turn radius than a regular F150?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free