New Tracker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drnimrod

Reaction score
It gives the same details, just a different style and format in which it presents what is already available on Ford's tracker.

Cotaco

Reaction score
1637076409483.png
old tracker hasnt worked in weeks, then new tracker gives me this?!?!?! has to be too good to be true

Or does it just default to having a delivery timeline?

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 329881
old tracker hasnt worked in weeks, then new tracker gives me this?!?!?! has to be too good to be true

Or does it just default to having a delivery timeline?
It's just a default based on your ETA End Date. Mine says it'll be delivered to my dealer in 4 days and we all know that won't happen since it's still sitting in a parking lot about 1300 miles away!

jfriedman1010

Reaction score
It's just a default based on your ETA End Date. Mine says it'll be delivered to my dealer in 4 days and we all know that won't happen since it's still sitting in a parking lot about 1300 miles away!
I am in the facebook group and posted this website. Not everyones says an ETA like some of ours do. On others it still just says in production where some of ours say the ETA to dealer. Maybe it is legit and fords tracking system is just all messed up

Metronome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was supposed to be delivered 11/9...Ford tracker hasn't updated since 10/1. On this website all the data is the same as Ford tracker but it does say estimated to be delivered in 7 days...interesting.