New to the game...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My current scheme is to keep buckets, modify an f150 center seat to accommodate rear vents and electrical out lets, switch to a column shifter (easier said than done I know), And relocate switch panel to headliner or somewhere else, the make an aluminum panel for center hump to protect duct/wires.

Gonna need a grill, right headlight, prob both fenders, I do have the filler panel, but its in two pieces so it will get plastic welded back together.

I am really torn between stock fenders and something else, so no answer there yet...
There was a guy selling both front tuxedo black fenders on here, just a couple weeks ago, check the garage sale section, he might still have them?

raptr1

Reaction score
Welcome! I too bought a “wrecked” 2013 tuxedo black raptor. A trip or two to ford and some stuff from CL and eBay and the truck passed inspection no problem. Was amazed to see it got “salvaged” when all I did was unbolt a few items and bolted the new items back in….. kinda felt like legos.48CA54D6-48CC-41DA-B919-AE1D552F42A7.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
M
Reaction score
So... after looking for OEM grille, I have now begun toying with the notion of making an aluminum replacement, I’ll prob throw some pics up once I get some ideas on paper, until then here is another grill that I have been playing with as proof that I may not be as crazy as I sound!3BB2FFDF-394C-4BC8-BE3E-8F0D85826A77.jpeg