New to Forum 2013 terrain owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Mr Jurassic

Mr Jurassic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I now have to retract all good thing i have ever said about the port lavaca dealership. After promoting them on this forum i know for in fact i have had a few referrals and i kept asking this salesman Jeremy for a referral kick back. After being Lied to to my face repeatedly,( the check was cut, the check was in the mail, next week, next week, they cut chcks on fridays) he finally paid up and went forward telling me that Me bugging him so much was not cool and he had to pay it out of his pocket. Well the lieing sack shouldnt of lied so much to me, after a brief talk with the GM of sales I hope he never gets another raptor sale. Stay away from port lavaca for ford raptors, especially the salesman jeremy.

Reaction score
I'm in Corpus. I've been trying to do some South Texas meetups. Planning a National Seashore event in december (tentative).

Also be sure to look at the Texas Raptor Run April 18-21. 42 Miles of offroad track on a 5000 acre ranch with camping facilities.
Treypal,

Where do you get the information for Corpus Christi events?