New to Forum 2013 terrain owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome. Need some more details.
where you from? Maybe you can make it for the snowball500??

What mods do you have planned??

Joe

OP
OP
Mr Jurassic

Mr Jurassic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys... from south texas near victoria... these dealership im ordering mine from has 3 raptors on their lot as we speak. a red black and silver...port lavaca ford has them... i know im gonna go with some ADD parts for sure havent decided what looks best as far as wheel and tire upgrades go

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Thanks guys... from south texas near victoria... these dealership im ordering mine from has 3 raptors on their lot as we speak. a red black and silver...port lavaca ford has them... i know im gonna go with some ADD parts for sure havent decided what looks best as far as wheel and tire upgrades go

I'm in Corpus. I've been trying to do some South Texas meetups. Planning a National Seashore event in december (tentative).

Also be sure to look at the Texas Raptor Run April 18-21. 42 Miles of offroad track on a 5000 acre ranch with camping facilities.

OP
OP
Mr Jurassic

Mr Jurassic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in Corpus. I've been trying to do some South Texas meetups. Planning a National Seashore event in december (tentative).

Also be sure to look at the Texas Raptor Run April 18-21. 42 Miles of offroad track on a 5000 acre ranch with camping facilities.

when you get it all the specifics worked out let me know!