New to Forum, 2010 Raptor owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorious

Reaction score
Hi guys, just wanted to introduce myself. I just recently purchased a 2010 Raptor with the 5.4 L engine. Hopefully I can find a way to make this truck better than what it already is. I've only had this truck for about a week and so far I am loving it. I already have some things in mind to make it a little better than stock form. I look forward to learn and exchange useful information from anyone that has or has had a 5.4 Liter equipped Raptor, Although I think they are a bit rare. Thanks for taking the time to help out and have yourselves a great rest of your day!

stevenstommyboy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from another 5.4 owner. Get the performance tunes and a CAI. Also a nice catback system and you will feel a nice boost in power and torque. You will love the truck. Check and see if the tranny has been remapped. There was a notice from ford on this issue. good luck.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Welcome Aboard!
If you don't know already, the 5.4 is MUCH > then the whimpy 6.2's.
Just thought I'd through that out there as a reminder.:sunot:
Click on my profile and you can see everything I've done to mine.
Also check out this thread http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f18/5-4l-dominator-3561/
Don't let anyone tell you the 5.4's are crap, they can hold there own.