New Tire Time, What's Good These Days?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm in need of tires as well and will be buying very soon. I'm done with K02's. They wear too fast. I'm leaning toward Toyo R/T Trails.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I wasn't but it is still a factor to consider.
why? I mean, unless you’re going for the 50’s whitewall look, they’re all pretty much black until they’re mudded up and then they’re more coyote brown and they pretty much stay that way unless you permacoat the with tire shine.

tire rack has decent tool for deciding and here’s a full list

RogueClimber

Agent Orange
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am just wanting peoples opinions on the look of each of those tires. Which of them are more aggressive looking but is not an 100% mud tire.

Who cares what others' opinion on look is. You need to look at the tire and decide if you like it
I wasn't but it is still a factor to consider.

Ummmm, did you read what you said a few posts earlier???

nLander

Reaction score
So if some random stranger says "I like the look of X Brand" you'll just go for it?

So if some random stranger says "I like the look of X Brand" you'll just go for it? :facepalm:

Seems like this forum is very welcoming to new members...

If a stranger said, "this tire is great and I really enjoy it and it looks nice" then yes, I will consider buying it. Im just asking for opinions and yall are jumping all over me

If you cannot answer my question, move on with your day and ****.