New shoes....finally!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like :)

Will be upgrading brakes to Brembo Gran Turismo, they need bigger rims for the calipers with the 15" rotors anyway.

Link to MTH:

MHT Wheels Inc. : Gallery

This must your truck Brace37, right?

Question, since there are 1.2" larger in dia. and only 0.3" in width then the stock tires,
do you notice any differance in transmission shifts and any noticable speedo readings?

Jason@SDHQ can answer for me as well, because when I'm ready I'll be giving you a call!

The speedo will be off by roughly 3 percent at 65. So the speedo will read about 67. These are based off quick calculations based on the change in diameter which goes from 108.016 inches to 111.156 inches.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The speedo will be off by roughly 3 percent at 65. So the speedo will read about 67. These are based off quick calculations based on the change in diameter which goes from 108.016 inches to 111.156 inches.

I think you mean circumference. Other wise you'd need more than perch adjustment :grenade:

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You have to change it to circumferance in order to work the formula.

I just put in the height because I had both tire sites open and put in the info.

Last edited: