new raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

raptorking

Reaction score
I decided since it is still under warranty, the dealer can always fix any mishaps. I believe the warranty goes to 30k or 3 years. I will be taking the chance and going for the buy. I'm just waiting to finalize with the bank, so I should have it by the end of the week. Hopefully!!
I look forward to more future advice from you raptor professionals!!
Thanks!

Attachments

• 20150801_124421.jpg
    20150801_124421.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 66

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When you get it set the tire pressure to 38psi and take it to a wheel shop to make sure the tires and wheels are balanced. If it feels like vibration in the steering rack, the intermediary rack may be binding and have Ford check it out warranty covers it. Good luck.

OP
OP
R

raptorking

Reaction score
shipping car

Guys, I have one more question. Sorry to bombard you with all of them.
I am trading one of my classic cars for it and need to ship it. I don't want to put miles on it when its not necessary.
I've been hearing lots of bad reviews and warnings about shipping companies. There saying to watch out for scams and that some have terrible service and wait times.
So, I just would like to know if anyone here has done any kind of shipping, as far as vehicles? Someone reliable and trusting you would recommend. My raptor is on the line here.

Thanks again.

DILLIGAF

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
@raptorking can you pm me? I can help you. Thank you @RDFTS
I highly recommend Jason at Riteway. I have all his info and if I have time can link you to the thread here where we used him with a positive outcome shipping from NH to CA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk