New Raptor to the TMX family

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Since we already have a Raptor with Icon 3.0s and one with Fox 3.0s, the Kings were the only logical choice. Since all three of our trucks are built to essentially the same level but with different brand names it gives us the upper hand when customers call with specific questions. We don't have to refer to a spec sheet or a vendor supplied pamphlet. We just grab the keys and go for a ride.

We will be doing a similar write up for the other 2 trucks as well so people will know what mods each truck has.

Thanks!

OP
OP
TEXAS MOTORWORX

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is it the picture or is the bed not aligned with the cab?

The angle the picture was taken loses perspective as the focus trails away....or something like that. :) That's why in the mod list it says that we are replacing the current frame support kit with the RPG kit.

Last edited:

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey, BTW....I got to help Donny?/Danny? wrench on Rob's Stage 2 with Corey. Good to meet him. TMX seems like cool peeps from what I can tell. :badger_1:

OP
OP
TEXAS MOTORWORX

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey, BTW....I got to help Donny?/Danny? wrench on Rob's Stage 2 with Corey. Good to meet him. TMX seems like cool peeps from what I can tell. :badger_1:

Thanks! It's Danny. I appreciate the feedback. We were able to make it out of there without the camel doing anything crazy this time!

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Cool truck guys. Am I reading that right? 3 Optima batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.