New raptor spotted with standard wheels, 35s and stickers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShawnJ

Reaction score
I’m a fan of it! Not getting rid of my Gen 2 right away but maybe 2022 or 2023 model. Gen 2 800a has been unreal but I am ready for more haha

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not dumping my 2020 Gen 2 anytime soon.... hate to start over with mods so soon but I am hoping for a bump to 500 hp to move those 37s as well as the 35s with 450hp Hopefully they will clear enough room for “real” 37s and not barely squeak the BFG AT 37s in there. And like others have said let’s see some interior shots of the non blue.

GWBush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling this gen will see a lot more “Fraptors” running around. The departure from the F150 is getting less and less prominent with each redesign. Looks good, just not very aggressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That’s a good call. Looks ok but like almost any F150.

FFCJ

Reaction score
I am not dumping my 2020 Gen 2 anytime soon.... hate to start over with mods so soon but I am hoping for a bump to 500 hp to move those 37s as well as the 35s with 450hp Hopefully they will clear enough room for “real” 37s and not barely squeak the BFG AT 37s in there. And like others have said let’s see some interior shots of the non blue.

Is there shots of non-blue interior???? Is there a non-blue interior? If not, man that blue interior on say a red truck is going to look like ASS! Black, blue, grey, all ok but conflicting colors..... no go man.

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going to be bad ass. But man, I can’t force myself to love the front end.

Chazzersgarage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Gen 3 front end is kind of "milk toast" to me. I was hoping to have a more dynamic change like the Gen 1 to Gen 2 was. I'll be keeping my Gen 2 for a while. Anyone have any idea what the Gen 4 will look like?

Jace21583

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The gen 2 applique looks like doo doo already. Had I ordered, I wouldn't have one. Plus it traps dust and dirt which then runs out from behind and drools down the tailgate if you wash it or when it rains. I really don't see all that much difference between gen 2 and gen 3 for looks. It looks more like a gen 2 refresh with new headlights than a new gen. That makes it a touch more bland looking, but I prefer a stealth look anyway where people don't notice that it's a Raptor, so that's OK. I mostly care about how it drives. The **** blue interior is disgusting, but I could live with it to get 37s. By the time I buy, I suspect that the two will likely be uncoupled.
They smooshed the ford lettering together, why wouldn't it span the width of the applique? You didn't like it from the get go though so it's a moot point. If the only way to get 37s is to drop another 5-10k for a bunch of stuff I don't want, I'd pass. I still don't understand why everyone gets such a hard on for 37s anyway other than "cause all the cool kids are doing it".

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I still don't understand why everyone gets such a hard on for 37s anyway other than "cause all the cool kids are doing it".

In my case, I take it off road and beat on it. It's really nice to have a stock vehicle that does everything(and more than) I need it to do. I keep my warranty and I don't spend money, time and aggravation doing mods that haven't been engineered at all, let alone well engineered. Bigger tires are better off road. That's why I want them. And I want them on a stock vehicle so that I'm under warranty and so that things just work at full travel no matter where the tires are pointed. Now, when push comes to shove in three years and 37s cost an extra $10k and include the set from a '70s ***** movie, stickers, carbon fiber, lux package, and a bunch of other worthless crap, we'll see if I put my money where my mouth is. :)

Jace21583

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In my case, I take it off road and beat on it. It's really nice to have a stock vehicle that does everything(and more than) I need it to do. I keep my warranty and I don't spend money, time and aggravation doing mods that haven't been engineered at all, let alone well engineered. Bigger tires are better off road. That's why I want them. And I want them on a stock vehicle so that I'm under warranty and so that things just work at full travel no matter where the tires are pointed. Now, when push comes to shove in three years and 37s cost an extra $10k and include the set from a '70s ***** movie, stickers, carbon fiber, lux package, and a bunch of other worthless crap, we'll see if I put my money where my mouth is. :)
Lmao well said. More my question is why are 37s better offroad when you lose that extra suspension travel? Unless you're airing down to 10-15 psi and rock crawling or running KOH a 35 will serve just fine unless you just wanna swing ya **** for everyone to watch.