New Raptor Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF and congratulations on the Raptor.

You could try leaving your foot off the brake and the pressing the start button wait a few seconds and then turn it off.

I think I read somewhere on this forum that that sequence is supposed to reset the shock sensors but I am not 100% sure that it works like described.

Easy enough to try though and maybe someone else could chime in on the proper method of a shock sensor reset.

I don't notice that on my 2019 Supercrew.

OP
OP
Pax4d

Pax4d

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies everyone. The rocking motion is most probably just me getting used to new suspension. Still loving this truck.

Future mods? Not real sure yet. I have installed the Auto stop/start Eliminator, had to do that immediately. Ugh, hate that feature. Added my toolbox from past truck. I admit having the overhead switches available makes me want to put something on the truck to use them. :) Will probably look into some lights. Otherwise I am open to ideas.

Last edited: