New Raptor Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pax4d

Reaction score
Morning Everyone,
Just wanted to say hello and join the forum. I picked up a 2019 White (no graphics) Raptor about a week ago. I have to say that I am very impressed with truck. I am coming out of a 2015 F150 King Ranch with 1.5" level kit and 285/65/20 KO2's. The ride of the Raptor is night a day better than the KR. I live in Louisiana and our roads here more closely resemble Baja Mexico than anything. Ugh. :) So my drive to work is a much more comfortable ride than in my KR. The seats are so much better too.

One question for anyone. Do you notice that when you come to a stop the truck seems to still "rock" or "move" slightly? Just kinda feels like the shocks are still giving a bit with almost any movement. Which I am assuming they are, just was curious if anyone else noticed the feeling. Obviously coming from the FX4 crappy shocks on the KR, I am dealing with a much different product.

Thanks everyone, glad to finally be in a Raptor.

RaptorToolbox.jpg

Raptor.jpg

Dvidal

Reaction score
Looks Great!
BB.jpg

hj_s14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool, welcome another white and no decal one :D . I had a 2019 Lariat before with Fox2.0 and Raptor wheels and tires too.. But the "real" Raptor is best lol

gabe2284

Reaction score
Congratulations and welcome to the club. As for your question, it is completely normal that your truck rocks when coming to a complete stop. My Gen 1 did the same thing.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks nice, Welcome and enjoy. Can’t say I notice that movement with mine. The suspension can provide a lot of travel, so it might be a perceived different feel than your last truck which is probably a bit stiffer. That said you will find this truck can still take turns very nicely and hold its own.