New Raptor Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mpk1996

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my first Raptor.

I had a 2012 FX4 with an EcoBoost engine that was having the issues of stumbbling with water puddling in the intercooler after long steady state driving. My Local dealer was very receptive and realized that I was not happy and that Ford knew/knows about the problem, but has not been able to fix it yet.

I let him know that I wanted to get out of the truck and get something different. Well, they had a 2012 SCREW in Silver (same as my FX4) and I told them that I wanted it. They came through with an awesome price on the Raptor, extra money on the trade and even making the bank give me a better finance rate.

So, I couldn't be happier right now. I would love to say that I have big plans for some off road adventures and tearing up the desert. Unfortunatly I don't live near the desert, so some small local places will have to do.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Afternoon...glad your dealer stepped up and worked things out...silver is a great color...