New Product Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jarrett and Corey, you are for sure on top of things. The first time I took my Raptor to the sand was in October last year and the power steering was crazy loud. I went to the local auto parts store and add a bit more fluid and it quieted things down a bit. It still makes noise if I run a long sand wash and really work the steering. So, the next thing I did was stuff a little chunk of fuel cell foam inside the reservoir, a secret we use to do with the old Class 8 GMC truck we raced in Baja. This slows down the turbulence as you mentioned and balances out the flow. Last week I was looking at Howe and a couple other power steering reservoirs when I ran across your post here. Sounds much easier than adapting one myself.

If you make it black... Add me to the "Want List"

Guys this really should do the trick in my eyes! Gary

Hey Gary,

It's been a while since we have talked, hoped all has been well with you and your wife. We should have them done real soon and I'm glad you guys are all giving your thoughts on color.

I'm thinking after reading everbody;s post's that we will offer it in Black, Red and Silver.

The minute I get them all done I will let you know so you can put some miles on it.

Thanks

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

I want one anodized Fox Blue

I can make that happen if you want.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd be blue or black was supposed to have a blue afe but it is black so not sure what I would go with yet.

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I want one anodized Fox Blue

x4 or 5 at this point? Blue should definitely be an option!