New Mountune IC, DP, Exhaust, Wheels -Shout out to Vogue Autowerks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What was your solution?
I just ordered the mountune then saw this message...Do I save myself a few bucks and get a full race and return the mountune?
i only tried the cobb relocation and the rogue racing one. There are options that should work, like bajamods maybe? i do have the ADD in hand, but haven't had the chance to actually test it.

Christopher Manns

Reaction score
i only tried the cobb relocation and the rogue racing one. There are options that should work, like bajamods maybe? i do have the ADD in hand, but haven't had the chance to actually test it.
I'd really appreciate it if you'd post or PM when you try the ADD. My IC should arrive Monday but if the bracket won't work that would suck.

New Nick at JDM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd really appreciate it if you'd post or PM when you try the ADD. My IC should arrive Monday but if the bracket won't work that would suck.
Just a heads up when installing the IC... when you get to the point of the removing the active shutters, leave the actuators on the vehicle and plugged in. Life will be a lot easier I promise.

RW17FX4

Reaction score
Just a heads up when installing the IC... when you get to the point of the removing the active shutters, leave the actuators on the vehicle and plugged in. Life will be a lot easier I promise.
yeah, when i built my custom intercooler shroud and pulled the shutters i had read that as long as the actuator is still plugged in and can index you won’t get any codes

Christopher Manns

Reaction score
Good to know.
Now I just have to see if it'll fit with the ADD relo bracket. It really annoys me that they don't have one that they built or recommend.

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
mine got hacked off.. haven't noticed any issues yet. is there anything i should pay attention to?