New member Miami

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Nacho226

Nacho226

Reaction score
For everyone busting me about the tire shine; I had it detailed after I bought it and the detailer decided to put all of the tire shine. I actually don't use any tire shine when I wash my truck, I think it looks tacky. But yea, I agree. Too much crap on the tires.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For everyone busting me about the tire shine; I had it detailed after I bought it and the detailer decided to put all of the tire shine. I actually don't use any tire shine when I wash my truck, I think it looks tacky. But yea, I agree. Too much crap on the tires.
Welcome to the place, congrats on a beautiful Raptor. I for one like tire shine and these hill billies know it. Don't let yourself be bullied by them, most of them secretly have used tire shine on their bicyles since they were kids! :popcorn:

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hi guys, I recently bought myself a 2018 Scab in Ingot Silver with 801A Pckg. Loving the forum as there is so much helpful information. You may notice that in the pictures, one of the grill marker lights is out, I went ahead and replaced all of the marker lights with Morimoto aftermarket ones. Happy to be a part of the forum! View attachment 360568

Let me see pics of the aftermarket markers.