Rowan County, NC : New Member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Thanks everyone & nice to meet y’all!

The blue grew on me and got a really good deal on it so it was hard to pass. Originally I was looking for another ruby red/ dark red gen3 but couldn’t find any in NC with the 37 package. I’ll eventually wrap it tho either FDE or Olive Drab.

Nex thanks for the input! I love Baja designs quality and look just not the price lol. I originally wanted to do Evil designs roof lights setup with the LPs but then was blown away by pricing even tho the bracket is cheaper. I’m not to concerned with wind noise and tbh. I like the suggestions on the a pillar lights and bumper may start with bumper lights tho since with a bumper upgrade I lose the factory rigid fogs

I really like SVC for a mid travel must’ve been blind when I was looking originally. Thinking of going that route and dirt king 3.0 piggy back system. But on YouTube there’s a long travel build done with billsteins that has me thinking haha

Buy once, cry once.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

The blue grew on me and got a really good deal on it so it was hard to pass. Originally I was looking for another ruby red/ dark red gen3 but couldn’t find any in NC with the 37 package. I’ll eventually wrap it tho either FDE or Olive Drab.

Nex thanks for the input! I love Baja designs quality and look just not the price lol. I originally wanted to do Evil designs roof lights setup with the LPs but then was blown away by pricing even tho the bracket is cheaper. I’m not to concerned with wind noise and tbh. I like the suggestions on the a pillar lights and bumper may start with bumper lights tho since with a bumper upgrade I lose the factory rigid fogs

I really like SVC for a mid travel must’ve been blind when I was looking originally. Thinking of going that route and dirt king 3.0 piggy back system. But on YouTube there’s a long travel build done with billsteins that has me thinking haha

Hey Bukaroo,
First of Welcome to the Ford Raptor Forum! I am the Baja Designs Rep on the forum and can help you with all of your lighting needs. In most applications, a pair of A-Pillar lights and a behind-the-grill kit or fog pocket kit is more than enough lighting for the application. If you want to light up the world and full-blown pre-runner setup then we can make that happen as well. Please let me know if you have any questions :cool:

Best,

Brahian Herrera | Forum Sales & Support
Email: [email protected] | Phone: (760) 560-2252 Ext 201

OP
OP
bukaroo

bukaroo

Reaction score
Hey Bukaroo,
First of Welcome to the Ford Raptor Forum! I am the Baja Designs Rep on the forum and can help you with all of your lighting needs. In most applications, a pair of A-Pillar lights and a behind-the-grill kit or fog pocket kit is more than enough lighting for the application. If you want to light up the world and full-blown pre-runner setup then we can make that happen as well. Please let me know if you have any questions :cool:

Best,

Email: [email protected] | Phone: (760) 560-2252 Ext 201
Hello and thank you for reaching out!

I’m going for a daily pre runner build tbh so eventually I am going the whole 9. Tbh it’s more like kids, church, and grocery getter and when I can manage the time off actually trail riding or Baja lol

I am interested in a pillar lights as well as lights in the bumper once I figure out if I’m doing bolt on or frame cut!

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello and thank you for reaching out!

I’m going for a daily pre runner build tbh so eventually I am going the whole 9. Tbh it’s more like kids, church, and grocery getter and when I can manage the time off actually trail riding or Baja lol

I am interested in a pillar lights as well as lights in the bumper once I figure out if I’m doing bolt on or frame cut!

Feel free to let me know any Ideas I am always available via PM, or you can even shoot me a direct email at [email protected]. We can get an order going for you.
Best,

Email: [email protected] | Phone: (760) 560-2252

kalel

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Welcome.

FDE? Man my AR is FDE LOL, that would be cool to see on a Rap.

OP
OP
bukaroo

bukaroo

Reaction score
Welcome.

FDE? Man my AR is FDE LOL, that would be cool to see on a Rap.
Yeah I’m between FDE, olive drab, or forest emerald green. I’ve seen a few on gen2 and gen1 but nothing yet on a gen3. Figured instead of PPF just wrap it lol same concept of paint protection even tho it’s thinner lol.

This is my sbr I rattle caned vs cerakote. Inspired the future color choice. IMG_7990.jpeg