Rowan County, NC : New Member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bukaroo

Reaction score
hello y’all! first time member to any type of forum so excited to connect with like minded enthusiasts. Currently living in Rowan County, NC & work in Charlotte.

Previously owned a gen2 raptor w/ slight modifications.
Toyo Mt 35s
Eibach leveling springs
Method Racing MR312 (0 offset)
ADD pro bolt on bumper
Turbo smart BOV
Goose tuned
Lights by rigid

Moved to nc about 2 years ago sold the raptor for a WB challenger… but fun times ahead going to own a Gen3 early next week and shooting for a while Baja build over time. Would be cool to meet other raptor owners in the Charlotte area & NC in general to go on trails/ rides/ or just even coffee. Attaching some pics below! Pleasure to meet y’all!

Some immediate plans for the gen3 (always open to thoughts too) :
- SVC bolt on bumper (unsure of what lights)
-Method Racing MR312 17’ keeping the stock ko2 37s before getting a set of Toyo MTs again
- kc HiLites 57’ (roof)

Waiting to see what midtravel kits come out as I’ve only seen long travel by one company and not 100% sure of reputable shops to do the build in Nc
IMG_0454.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0408.jpeg
    IMG_0408.jpeg
    267.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_8469.jpeg
    IMG_8469.jpeg
    262.8 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_8471.jpeg
    IMG_8471.jpeg
    135.9 KB · Views: 47
OP
OP
bukaroo

bukaroo

Reaction score
Thanks everyone & nice to meet y’all!

The blue grew on me and got a really good deal on it so it was hard to pass. Originally I was looking for another ruby red/ dark red gen3 but couldn’t find any in NC with the 37 package. I’ll eventually wrap it tho either FDE or Olive Drab.

Nex thanks for the input! I love Baja designs quality and look just not the price lol. I originally wanted to do Evil designs roof lights setup with the LPs but then was blown away by pricing even tho the bracket is cheaper. I’m not to concerned with wind noise and tbh. I like the suggestions on the a pillar lights and bumper may start with bumper lights tho since with a bumper upgrade I lose the factory rigid fogs

I really like SVC for a mid travel must’ve been blind when I was looking originally. Thinking of going that route and dirt king 3.0 piggy back system. But on YouTube there’s a long travel build done with billsteins that has me thinking haha