New member Jacksonville,Fl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whatsup everyone!

So I’m coming from a 2022 FX4. Long story short, I made a joke with a sales friend of mine that if they ever got a gen 3 unclaimed and had a minimal market (less than $5k) to call me asap.

Well this week it happened and in my number one color choice too! Anti matter blue is surreal both at night and crazier during the day. Head over heels in love with this thing! I mountain bike every week and tow a Yamaha ar190 when the weather is good so I’m stoked.

801A
Antimatter blue
Torsion front
Moonroof/power tailgate
Spray bedliner
Very cool to see another Jax native on here! Congrats on the lucky find! I’m just up on the north end of town.

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha ha! I had to ask myself, never heard the terms before.

Naked: No emblems or other identifiers on truck
Hardshell: No moonroof or sunroof
Softshell: moonroof or sunroof included (I just assumed this).

Don't think I'l ever use them again. I just felt like being stupid. But the color of you new Raptor is awesome. Probably my second choice after Black.
This reminds me of when I first started seeing “SCREW & SCAB” for supercrew and supercab on this forum. You never know it might stick.