New member from FL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blumentalist

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello all, new here from FL. I’ve been wanting a Raptor since the Gen 2. Almost pulled the trigger on a 2018, but figured I’d wait and see what the 2021’s had to offer. Waiting to see what the build price will be, then wait and see what kinks need to be worked out. So far I’m looking at the Antimatter blue, 37 in tires.

On a side note, my wife and I just returned from a trip to Colorado Springs, and I saw more Raptors there in 4days than I’ve seen in South Florida in 4 years. I was talking to a gentleman who has a lead foot grey Raptor about the truck and how he liked it. He was very friendly and you could tell he loved his Raptor.

I’ve been lurking around for awhile soaking up as much as I can about tuning, suspensions, plus issues and solutions. Can wait till the 2021’***** the streets so I can here the feedback before I order mine. I think the Gen 2 is the more aggressive looking truck, but with the Gen 3, the grill is more open and looks like it will swallow anything in front of it. As with all model changes, not everyone will be happy, and with some the change will have to grow on them.

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all, new here from FL. I’ve been wanting a Raptor since the Gen 2. Almost pulled the trigger on a 2018, but figured I’d wait and see what the 2021’s had to offer. Waiting to see what the build price will be, then wait and see what kinks need to be worked out. So far I’m looking at the Antimatter blue, 37 in tires.

On a side note, my wife and I just returned from a trip to Colorado Springs, and I saw more Raptors there in 4days than I’ve seen in South Florida in 4 years. I was talking to a gentleman who has a lead foot grey Raptor about the truck and how he liked it. He was very friendly and you could tell he loved his Raptor.

I’ve been lurking around for awhile soaking up as much as I can about tuning, suspensions, plus issues and solutions. Can wait till the 2021’***** the streets so I can here the feedback before I order mine. I think the Gen 2 is the more aggressive looking truck, but with the Gen 3, the grill is more open and looks like it will swallow anything in front of it. As with all model changes, not everyone will be happy, and with some the change will have to grow on them.
Yep we have a lot of raptors here in Colorado for sure

daystaff

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Hi, Blumentalist. Welcome to the forums. :cheers: