New member, Illinois

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Springfield, glen ellyn, schamberg, naperville, villa park, oak brook, alton, suget, edwardsville... Just a few places I have been in Illinois...

-Greg

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Congrats on the order, and if you only wait 6 weeks that's nothing! Haha. I am also "from" IL. from peoria, but now out west bc I hate humidity and tornados!

LD50

Reaction score
May I ask where at on the lake? I am very familiar with it, I am there dozens of times a year. Fun place.

And it looks like their is a steady amount of people from Illinois here, I like.

Their place is in Keyesport. It's about a stones throw from the boat ramp. I should spend more time on the lake there but I'm not that comfortable with it. It's pretty wide and shallow so it gets whipped into a frenzy pretty easily if it gets windy or there are a lot of boats out. Some of the underwater hazards make me nervous too since I've got an inboard wake boat.

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chicago should be its own state. Chicago is why my damn taxes are so high.

OP
OP
V

vosschs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Their place is in Keyesport. It's about a stones throw from the boat ramp. I should spend more time on the lake there but I'm not that comfortable with it. It's pretty wide and shallow so it gets whipped into a frenzy pretty easily if it gets windy or there are a lot of boats out. Some of the underwater hazards make me nervous too since I've got an inboard wake boat.

I am very, very familiar with Keysport, I was jug fishing there Sunday night. And yeah it is a hazardous lake, especially this year the lake is VERY low.