New member from the AZ state

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JBill6.2

Reaction score
Hello there gents the name is Joe. Im from the havasu area in AZ. Bought my raptor back in 2011. Just now starting to change up the truck a bit with aftermarket parts. If you have parts that you recommend that work well on the truck the info would be good to know... good luck with your RAPTORS...

bL1X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Joe! I can help if you're interested in any of the mods in my signature below.
\/
\/
\/
\/

Banned
Reaction score
welcome to the forum! what type of driving do you do? offroad much? will give us a better idea of what mods wil be good for you

OP
OP
J

JBill6.2

Reaction score
yea im trying to make the truck pretty much baja ready... so yea when im home and driving it. im in the desert alot...

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums Joe! Havasu is an awesome area for offroading! If you are looking for high quality Ford Raptor parts, feel free to check out our site! We are also here if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc