New Member from NJ, and hopefully a Raptor Owner Soon!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

automoto

Reaction score
Just missed out on that white one from grapevine,tx. I called this morning it was available, and got busy at work just called and it sold "5 minutes" before I called...the hunt continues

Simplejack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah east of Dallas. Not sure the reason but that Grapevine dealership always seems to have some good low mileage Gen1s on there website but they do go seem to go pretty quick.

automoto

Reaction score
The dealer called me back today, the sale on the truck is still pending. I asked them to call me if they ever get a similar truck in, they also said they would allow third party companies to come and perform an inspection.

f150jack, anything to worry about buying a raptor from texas? Obviously flood damage, but are there lots of places to off road where most of the trucks have been beat up?

Simplejack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flood damage is a concern especially around Houston area. I have read other posts stating don't buy vehicles from Texas due to flooding. I would agree with that by houston/coastal towns. Not sure where that particular truck came from or was at. As far as off roading in texas their is an occasional mud bog, the Texas raptor run and what used to be raptoberfest put on by same people. There have been a couple tracks which have opened up in past couple years but other than that the majority of land out here is private probably 95% of it. I would guess a low mileage gen 1 would probably be a pavement princess for the most part since new mexico, utah, Colorado would be the closest play grounds for real deal raptor running and that would rack up some mileage.

OP
OP
JMIB99

JMIB99

Reaction score
Well, it took a year to find exactly what I wanted, but my day finally came and I couldn't be happier :)

I picked up a 2013 Screw, blue with the blue accent interior; just under 54k miles.

20200919_145542.jpg