New Member from NJ, and hopefully a Raptor Owner Soon!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JMIB99

Reaction score
Hello all. New member here from NJ. I don't own a Raptor yet but I am searching through the classifieds everyday. I got the wife's approval after I took her on a test drive of a 13' Screw. :)

Looking for a 12' tp 14' Screw with less than 70k miles. I've seen a few so far, just waiting for the right deal to come my way.

Side note, I love the site. I've been reading through posts on here for over a year now and you guys are all great. Can't wait to have one of my own and be a part of the Raptor family.

automoto

Reaction score
Hey man I'm from NJ as well and in the same boat as you. Just started looking for a 2013/2014 screw. I decided to sell my F350 6.7 Powerstroke and WRX commuter car and just go back to 1 daily as I barely drive the F350 anymore. Good luck on your search!!

OP
OP
JMIB99

JMIB99

Reaction score
Good luck to you as well. The only issue I'm having is swallowing how much a 13' or 14' screw is going to cost out the door, especially considering their MSRP brand new was $55k. Looks like $45k out the door is the sweet spot for one with 50k to 60k miles. I know that the going rate, but I'm still struggling with the thought of spending that on a 5 to 6 year old truck.

So do I spent $45k on a 13' or 14', or say F-it and go brand new? If I do go new, I am going to hold out until the Gen 3 announcements are made. If they do bring the V8 back I'll be all over it.

automoto

Reaction score
I would be ok spending that kind of money if it was a well maintained and good condition 13/14 truck. The ecoboost and cam phaser issues keep me away from new ones, they look awesome, but the ecoboost kills it for me.

OP
OP
JMIB99

JMIB99

Reaction score
OP
OP
JMIB99

JMIB99

Reaction score
You are correct. I noticed prices in the northern central part of the country are comparatively low. You seem to get a nice bang for your buck in Michigan; I figure it has to do with rust.

When I run my searches I click anywhere for the distance. I'm hoping to find a gem in the south east. I always keep a close eye on Florida, Georgia and the Carolina's.

automoto

Reaction score
Thanks fellas, marketplace finally popped up on my facebook today. Jumped on it and listed my F350 and WRX. Was looking through the for sale ads here looks like we just missed out on a really nice 14’ screw terrain in Florida.