New Member from Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Victor luna

Reaction score
Hey guys I am new to the forum I own a 2017 raptor and a 2003 Ford lightning as you can see in the pic. Just want to thank y’all for all the awesome information on here

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happy New Year to all, new member life long light truck owner. I have a 2017 Super Cab Raptor purchased new. Identical to Ken Block's gen 2 same color also. I found this forum while looking for information on the gen 2 transfer case. The week of xmas had a large snow storm. My wife was driving the Raptor in a heavy snow while in All Wheel Drive. Dropped the oil on the transfer case after the storm (burnt with metal shavings from the clutches) OUCH! My wife shared the story with our local dealer and Ford is replacing the transfer case. Very grateful for their generosity.

Welcome! Glad to see another Calgary truck on here! Not many SCAB Avalanche Gen 2s around, they're awesome.