New Member from Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stellar

Reaction score
Hi; Have had my Blue Raptor foa a little over a year now but new to the Forum, Mod's I have done so far are;

Whiple Supercharger
Rear Deaver Springs and Fox Bump stop kit with frame suport
Uniball upper control arm
Full set of alluminum skid plates from Hefty
Urban Assault front and rear bumber from Wicked Performance with built in lights
Sliders from Wicked Performance
30" Rigid light bar on front bumber
Method Race Wheels (standard black) with Toyo open countyr MT's
Dual tire bed rack from Outlaw Raptor
Dash Mount GPS from Outlaw Raptor
Race Radio from Outlaw Raptor

Just added a Snugtop XTR canopy which I obviously remove when I plan on going offroad.

Went on the Night Prowler Raptor Run back in April which is the bigest reason for the mod's. More like an excuse than a reason. Put almost 10,000km or 6250 miles to get there and back including some detours and the run itself. Loved every mile, beautiful country all the way.

Joined the Forum just to talk to some like minded Raptor owners and hopefully learn a thing or too.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome-3.gif

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks. As soon as I figure out how to post pic's I will. I like to drive fast but I'm kinda slow when it comes to computers.

It's easy. Open an account at Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket download pics there, and best of all it is free. Then select the desire PIC you want to post by hovering the cursor over it and a drop box will appear. Select the ####.IMG and it will say "Saved", then come over here in the Posted thread Reply text box, and do a right click and select "Paste" and then all you need to do is click on the "Preview Post" button and you will see how it looks and if you are happy with it click on the "Submit Reply" button.

I hope this helps.

No more excuses you have to 2200 CST (10 PM CST) to post those PICs

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Welcome! The easiest way I've found is to just upload them to a hosting site like Imgur or Photobucket and then click the button in your reply box that has a pic of a mountain and just paste the address of the pic in there and you'll be set.