New Member from Albuquerque

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey guys!

My name is Cody. I'm from, and currently living in, Albuquerque, New Mexico.

My reason for joining the forum is threefold: for my own pleasure and love of the Ford brand and its Red Tags, to share with you information as I receive it being a dealership employee (Ford news as we receive it [honestly], product information, allocation trends here in the Southwest region, etc), and potential referrals to those within my network be they aftermarket parts and services, industry perks, or other automotive jazz you may be looking for!

I own:
2021 Grabber Yellow GT500 Base
2022 Brittany Blue GT500 Base

I hope I may be of genuine help to all of you and thank you for welcoming me into the circle! Please feel free to PM if you need help finding a Raptor and don't have a connection to New Mexico or this region!

Feel free to reach out via PM for anything!

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF?

Soo...You have Two(2) GT500's at home.....wanting to be driven like a GT500 should be. Both of them. Sitting there.....yellow and blue?

Let's go Go Ukraine?

#SameNumberOfPrius
#ShelbyCarsAreCryingDueToBeingUnderdriven
#Skeptic

Pics or Priuses...or priii? Or f'n battery cars

Allocate me an R for my Jen Juan

Last edited:

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

My name is Cody. I'm from, and currently living in, Albuquerque, New Mexico.

My reason for joining the forum is threefold: for my own pleasure and love of the Ford brand and its Red Tags, to share with you information as I receive it being a dealership employee (Ford news as we receive it [honestly], product information, allocation trends here in the Southwest region, etc), and potential referrals to those within my network be they aftermarket parts and services, industry perks, or other automotive jazz you may be looking for!

I own:
2021 Grabber Yellow GT500 Base
2022 Brittany Blue GT500 Base

I hope I may be of genuine help to all of you and thank you for welcoming me into the circle! Please feel free to PM if you need help finding a Raptor and don't have a connection to New Mexico or this region!

Feel free to reach out via PM for anything!
Welcome from a former 505 resident.

OP
OP
Codelle Stewart
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF?

Soo...You have Two(2) GT500's at home.....wanting to be driven like a GT500 should be. Both of them. Sitting there.....yellow and blue?

Let's go Go Ukraine?

#SameNumberOfPrius
#ShelbyCarsAreCryingDueToBeingUnderdriven
#Skeptic

Pics or Priuses...or priii? Or f'n battery cars

Allocate me an R for my Jen Juan
The HE is the garage rat. The Grabber Yellow is the daily with 7k miles. I promise I drive the absolute shit out of that car.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1665783422205.jpg
    FB_IMG_1665783422205.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 11
  • FB_IMG_1664991685348.jpg
    FB_IMG_1664991685348.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 11