New Member Checking in From Mesa, Arizona!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NatG

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, Thanks for having me! My name is Nat and Im a new member from Mesa, Arizona.
My Gen 2 unfortunately got into a messy fender bender back in December and i have been working towards getting my own raptor ever since, im hoping to have one by august / september if all goes well.
For the last 6 months, my work has been nice enough to let me drive this awesome Gen 3 company truck and i am completely in love with how it handles when we take it out on the AZ Raptor Runs.
It's a 2021 Raptor Code Orange with full skid protection (shock skid, diff skid, skid plate), its got billet rear links, a front light mount on the stock bumper with new rigid lights that were just installed a few weeks ago and it has a bed organizer with slide out tray. Im excited to be apart of this forum and looking forward to connecting with other raptor owners.
Screenshot 2023-06-13 121203.png Screenshot 2023-06-13 111707.png Screenshot 2023-06-13 121233.png

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF
hmm... we got pictures, but a borrowed Raptor? Well, allegedly a Jen Too in the shop, right?

#SameNumberOfprius?