New Member -- DFW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
cpetes

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ended up finding the right go to buy my TBSS so I am officially part of the Raptor group. This truck has exceeded all expectation. Im very happy I ended up choosing race red since I pulled on to the street only to see two black ones run right by me. Either way look forward to being a part of the group and throw a wave if you see a red one rolling around the Plano area.

One crappy cell pic on first post.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats. Where did you buy it from? And Red? Don't see many red ones around here.. I nearly bought a red one, drove it down to Galveston / Houston for the weekend.

uza3uhyq.jpg

OP
OP
cpetes

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Over at Five Star Ford in Plano. I believe they had to bring it in from another dealership. All-in-all great group to work with and fairly accommodating.

OP
OP
cpetes

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do not want to take up a new thread, but I have some quick questions.

First off dealership was stressing the use of premium. I understand the pros cons (if no tune/it doesnt matter, really) and want to know that regular is ok to use.

Also, were there any trailer harnesses or wires that came with the truck?

Thanks

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes it is ok to run 87, you will just have 401 hp available. It's in the owners manual.

Yes, in the glovebox or center console there should be a plastic bag with a fuse and cover for the rear camera. You have to plug the fuse into the engine bay box (#46/47 I believe) for the factory trailer harness to work. The cover is if you ever remove the tailgate so you don't get debris in the camera harness.