New guy with a raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAMRUNNR4LYFE

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guyz. My name is bill. I have a 2010 5.4 white ext. Cab raptor. I have a ram and ram runner kit on order. I figured i'd join just to let you guys know the difference when i get my ram.

My raptor has rockstars and a KN drop in filter

located in san antonio

Last edited:

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
morning..........

expect some hate mail...... haha

:snoopfacepalm:

Is hate a strong enough word for a TROLL? RAMRUNNER4LYFE? We already know the difference. Wrong forum. We know what we like here.

You will get a better reception if you do your newby check-in at BiCurious Forumz.

1 vote for BAN if this is a spRamBot

Last edited:

Big Furr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I will be interested to see if the ramrunner kit is worth the money. I saw a review somewhere on YouTube by the reviewers account the raptor was better all around. I do believe the ramrunner beat it out in heavy jumps because of the longer travel, but it is not street legal according to the review. Anyhow welcome and I look forward to hearing your mod plans for the raptor.

On another note you did not by the raptor to pull the ramrunner around did you:laughing1:

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Afternoon...you know a Ram Runner sounds like a *****...

I was going to join the doge Forum... I wonder if the name "Fucksheep" is available?

Welcome to the show...

Status
Not open for further replies.