New Guy from NNJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I have been over at the F150forum for some time now and decided to make the leap and head over here to the FRF.

Back in September I bought a 13 FX4 and always had that "what if" in the back of my head....well, after countless dollars spent modding something that would never be, I said screw it and ordered a 14 Tux Black Raptor Screw. Felt good to find a dealer in NJ that wasn't trying to beat you over the head on price. Hopefully some day soon I'll be able to post updates on my orders progress!

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. You came to the right place.

Attachments

• perros-2220.jpg
    perros-2220.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 30
  • 49282-Nobody-is-getting-upvoted-by-p-OIaX.gif
    49282-Nobody-is-getting-upvoted-by-p-OIaX.gif
    996.9 KB · Views: 30
  • user2587_pic3997_1347037373.jpg
    user2587_pic3997_1347037373.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I have been over at the F150forum for some time now and decided to make the leap and head over here to the FRF.

Back in September I bought a 13 FX4 and always had that "what if" in the back of my head....well, after countless dollars spent modding something that would never be, I said screw it and ordered a 14 Tux Black Raptor Screw. Felt good to find a dealer in NJ that wasn't trying to beat you over the head on price. Hopefully some day soon I'll be able to post updates on my orders progress!

Welcome to the forum, SlimChaChi! Let me know when you're ready for an update on your order. :)

Crystal

OP
OP
SlimChaChi

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, SlimChaChi! Let me know when you're ready for an update on your order. :)

Crystal

Thanks Crystal! Will PM you sometime next week to follow up, I know we spoke over at the F150forum earlier this week and the order was still status quo!