New guy from kansas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gotsboost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What up guys I’ll repost this because of that **** head hacker. New to the raptor stuff. Had a mid travel Silverado that was pretty gay so I bought a big boy truck. All kidding aside I love the truck. Mild build on a 13 screw. Fox 3.0’s bumps rpg tie rods bolt on with methods front glass and some 37’s. So who’s all out in Kansas I’m in the Wichita area.

upload_2021-4-29_17-42-17.jpeg

Last edited:

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
What up guys I’ll repost this because of that **** head hackers. New to the raptor stuff. Had a mid travel Silverado that was pretty gay so I bought a big boy truck. All kidding aside I love the truck. Mild build on a 13 screw. Fox 3.0’s bumps rpg tie rods bolt on with methods front glass and some 37’s. So who’s all out in Kansas I’m in the Wichita area.

View attachment 167341

Welcome and thanks for reposting your intro. Nice raptor!

Sonicsunspot

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome, awesome truck! And that welcome is from a Missouri boy.

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome again!

Glad you posted another photo of your awesome Gen 1. So was your truck originally Tux black and you painted it Tan? Or did you wrap it in that Tan color?

Either way it's nice!