New guy from kansas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
gotsboost

gotsboost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome again!

Glad you posted another photo of your awesome Gen 1. So was your truck originally Tux black and you painted it Tan? Or did you wrap it in that Tan color?

Either way it's nice!
I got it painted. It’s not perfect but looks a lot better then it did. Got a really good deal on it but it had some body issues. 15k in parts is what sold me.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice looking truck! Welcome aboard. I’m digging this new forum software! It’s like a Gen 3 Raptor Forum now lol

OP
OP
gotsboost

gotsboost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So where’s all the Kansas guys at? I need to figure out where to drive this thing.

wanna_b_03

Reaction score
So where’s all the Kansas guys at? I need to figure out where to drive this thing.
There is a place in Mulvane near the river that recently opened up. I haven't been there personally but my buddy was saying it was really run. Also Waynoka Oklahoma is always a good time.

Chris Mies

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a place in Mulvane near the river that recently opened up. I haven't been there personally but my buddy was saying it was really run. Also Waynoka Oklahoma is always a good time.

Can you be more specific about the Mulvane trail? I would love to check it out. I went to Colorado, Moab, and Vegas last year and it will be an annual trip for me from now on.