New Ford political ad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Jones

Reaction score
Imagine being so sensitive that you snowflakes have to complain anonymously here about something that has no negative impact on your lives lol. Ford is trading a Kid Rock for thousands of rich and young individuals to buy more Ford products. Be happy your Raptors will hold even more value, and your shares will continue to grow in a company that supports both it's community and employees.

A_Jones

Reaction score
The whole woke movement impacts my daily life and the future of my beloved USA. I vote with my wallet if company’s want to get involved in politics. You can put your head in the sand and not see what’s going on but I choose not to.
Now you referring to MGT, De Santis and all those nonsensical woke individuals? Or the individuals they call woke, despite them being the woke/cancel culture themselves?

If the latter, how exactly does it negatively impact you? I'm genuinely curious. It's obvious how the former is impact us all, but how does the latter specifically and negatively impact you?

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Imagine being so sensitive that you snowflakes have to complain anonymously here about something that has no negative impact on your lives lol. Ford is trading a Kid Rock for thousands of rich and young individuals to buy more Ford products. Be happy your Raptors will hold even more value, and your shares will continue to grow in a company that supports both it's community and employees.
200.gif

Whether you choose to admit it or not, Ford, Bud Light, and other large companies are striving to hit a DEI score - that’s “Divide, Exclude & Insult” so that the lobbyists representing the .8% of the population in America identifying as ‘trans’ can have their own privileges as employees and to proclaim loudly how they embrace the LGBTQA+/- movement. Now, it would be one thing to cater and sell vehicles specifically appealing to those of that movement - or any other movement ( Hello, Subaru ! ) but it’s entirely another thing to make a celebratory endorsement of the same with the tacit understanding that all the vendors other customers should do the same, or you are a RACISTHOMOPHOBEBIGGOT.

How long until our ‘pride parades’ start getting the violent undertones of the ‘orange walks’ in NI ? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_walk

Appealing to this extreme minority population segment and their very vocal and effective lobby necessarily offends many of the Christian, Muslim & Jewish faiths. I’m betting Ford won’t offer the Pride color theme in Saudi Arabia. They would if they were truly committed to LGBTQA+/- though, wouldn’t they?

Whether it’s for, or against something as divisive as deviant ****** behavior, the best thing a company can do is simply sell its products and not position itself in the middle of divisive issues, because the more money the company spends on these initiatives, the more our trucks cost.

Lane2018

Southern Raptor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow..AJones. Such incite! Up til now, I thought ALL Fords were made for ALL people. I guess I’m wrong and need to sell my truck and wait for the model that defines who I am. I’ll wait for the “Heterosexual” edition- or the “Second Amendment” edition- or maybe I can really get my hopes up and hold out for the “Christian” edition! This is what woke people do not understand! If you’re going to offer VGR than they should offer other Special editions. Injecting politics and social justice opinions into product marketing of any sort is always a bad idea. It’s not inclusive…it’s exclusive! The only way to effect change is by the power of the purse. (Or should I say wallet?) If we choose to spend our money somewhere else we do.. and let the free market decide. Unlike the woke crowd, who want to destroy anyone who disagrees with them.

A_Jones

Reaction score
View attachment 408903

Whether you choose to admit it or not, Ford, Bud Light, and other large companies are striving to hit a DEI score - that’s “Divide, Exclude & Insult” so that the lobbyists representing the .8% of the population in America identifying as ‘trans’ can have their own privileges as employees and to proclaim loudly how they embrace the LGBTQA+/- movement. Now, it would be one thing to cater and sell vehicles specifically appealing to those of that movement - or any other movement ( Hello, Subaru ! ) but it’s entirely another thing to make a celebratory endorsement of the same with the tacit understanding that all the vendors other customers should do the same, or you are a RACISTHOMOPHOBEBIGGOT.

How long until our ‘pride parades’ start getting the violent undertones of the ‘orange walks’ in NI ? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_walk

Appealing to this extreme minority population segment and their very vocal and effective lobby necessarily offends many of the Christian, Muslim & Jewish faiths. I’m betting Ford won’t offer the Pride color theme in Saudi Arabia. They would if they were truly committed to LGBTQA+/- though, wouldn’t they?

Whether it’s for, or against something as divisive as deviant ****** behavior, the best thing a company can do is simply sell its products and not position itself in the middle of divisive issues, because the more money the company spends on these initiatives, the more our trucks cost.
1.) DEI Scores have nothing to do with LGBT. You must be thinking of the CEI. One is Disability Equality, the other is Corporate Equality.

2.) Lobbyists for corporations aren't lobbying for citizens, they lobby for the company that pays them. What does a lobbyist care about 0.8% of the population?

3.) We already see violent marches. I mean, you must be seeing them, right? Or are you focusing on LGBT parades and keeping fingers crossed they become violent one day while ignoring the actual violent marches happening across the nation? Maybe you skipped the MAGA one that became violent towards a Drag Parade, and the MAGA crew got their butt whooped by Drag Queens. Embarrassing.

4.) So Freedom and Equality for only select religions, not for everyone in America? Maybe the individuals in those particular religions should stop being snowflakes.

5.) Are you more proud of Saudi Arabia? Why are they the shining example of what America should strive to be? Also, there's massive protests happening across the middle east right now fighting for equal rights for women and ****** orientation.

6.) Our truck values aren't going up because of the advertisements, they're going up because the demand is skyrocketing due to advertisements like this one. You know what, I'm OK with Raptors holding their value even better than it does now. I'm OK with a portion of my Portfolio trusted within Ford due to their decisions. I see it as an absolute win.

I'm proud Ford prioritizes America, like a true American manufacturer. Freedom and Equality for all.

CigarPundit

On the road to serfdom...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is what happens when radical left propaganda is taught in your public schools for decades. We have produced multiple generations of people who have no clue. They think the world is going to end from climate change, and that insane government programs that are counterproductive in every way will solve it. They think that post-modernism, Marxism, and utopian philosophy are workable ways to order society, despite over 100 years of evidence to the contrary. And they think that pervy kinks should be shoved in the faces of children as moral virtue. It’s sick. It’s not sustainable. It’s absurd. And only childhood victims of propaganda could believe it.