New Ford political ad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup! Whats crazy to me is the Bud Lite thing... ALL the other beer companies have pandered to the gay/trans movement. I have a chit load of Bud cause it was so cheap.
Yes, it’s cheap now, Costco can’t give it away. I didn’t really drink Bud Light any way but did like the Chelata Beer and Bud owns Modelo, the only other company that has Chelata. We called them red eyes back in the day when we made them ourselves. Back to home made now. And they own Corona, had my share of that. Either Yingling or Vienna Lager for me. Tried the IPA thing for a while, couldn’t hang. Micro Brewery’s are popping up like toad stools after a rain storm around here.Over priced **** water, most of it.Looks like Target is on the hot seat now. Can’t they just go back in the closet? Worked fine before.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, it’s cheap now, Costco can’t give it away. I didn’t really drink Bud Light any way but did like the Chelata Beer and Bud owns Modelo, the only other company that has Chelata. We called them red eyes back in the day when we made them ourselves. Back to home made now. And they own Corona, had my share of that. Either Yingling or Vienna Lager for me. Tried the IPA thing for a while, couldn’t hang. Micro Brewery’s are popping up like toad stools after a rain storm around here.Over priced **** water, most of it.Looks like Target is on the hot seat now. Can’t they just go back in the closet? Worked fine before.
Yeah... target took it too far. Keep the kids out of it. I would feel the same even it was "straight ****** propaganda." Civil war is right around the corner i fear.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Yup! Whats crazy to me is the Bud Lite thing... ALL the other beer companies have pandered to the gay/trans movement. I have a chit load of Bud cause it was so cheap.
I think the difference is the person they had doing the Bud Lite promo. The dude acts like a VERY young girl. I usually don't really care that much about it but the person is repulsive and easy to dislike.

Paint a beer can or a truck with the LGBBQ flag, people will forget about it after a while. I think I remember seeing the flag ranger raptor last year, probably on this very site.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, clothing designed for little boys to tuck their junk....that's too far.
It’s just mind boggling how far we’ve came since” don’t ask don’t tell”. It was a simpler time( imagine Morgan Freeman said that).
On a completely unrelated subject… how do you post emoji’s here, anything I post from my IPhone doesn’t show up, Im not a smart man( imagine Forrest Gump).

CigarPundit

On the road to serfdom...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s just mind boggling how far we’ve came since” don’t ask don’t tell”. It was a simpler time( imagine Morgan Freeman said that).
On a completely unrelated subject… how do you post emoji’s here, anything I post from my IPhone doesn’t show up, Im not a smart man( imagine Forrest Gump).
There are three dots to the right of the ‘insert picture’ button. Then click the happy face.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Interestingly enough a little google-ing makes it appear anheuser busch appears to own all gas station beer brands

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I think the difference is the person they had doing the Bud Lite promo. The dude acts like a VERY young girl. I usually don't really care that much about it but the person is repulsive and easy to dislike.

My trainer, Mala Bruja, -despises- Mulvaney. Would absolutely mug him in the street and I am reasonably confident she could take him. I kept hearing her whine and moan about him for a while and this erupted.
Mala Bruja: “This dude is going to get all the benefits of being a chick without ever having a period.”

LOL

Interestingly enough a little google-ing makes it appear anheuser busch appears to own all gas station beer brands

Don’t drink gas station beer.
Either Yingling or Vienna Lager for me. Tried the IPA thing for a while, couldn’t hang. Micro Brewery’s are popping up like toad stools after a rain storm around here.Over priced **** water, most of it.Looks like Target is on the hot seat now. Can’t they just go back in the closet? Worked fine before.
Yuengling is really good stuff. I haven’t had their Vienna lager though. Devil’s Backbone is pretty good but, full disclosure they were good enough to get scooped up by AB.

Good microbreweries are around, but you need to put in time to find them and avoid the wannabe wokesters and purveyors of swill.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My trainer, Mala Bruja, -despises- Mulvaney. Would absolutely mug him in the street and I am reasonably confident she could take him. I kept hearing her whine and moan about him for a while and this erupted.
Mala Bruja: “This dude is going to get all the benefits of being a chick without ever having a period.”

LOL

Don’t drink gas station beer.

Yuengling is really good stuff. I haven’t had their Vienna lager though. Devil’s Backbone is pretty good but, full disclosure they were good enough to get scooped up by AB.

Good microbreweries are around, but you need to put in time to find them and avoid the wannabe wokesters and purveyors of swill.
But what if you are from the hills and hollers of Ohio, lol.

For those not aware that that place exists think eastern Kentucky and southwestern West Virginia.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Ohio. Good place to be from.

yeah, y’all might have to travel a bit for a good brew or...
just make your own.