New Ford political ad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoeSC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A lot of this is pushed by the purveyors of ESG (Black Rock, State Street, Vanguard, etc.) that own large portions of these companies. That’s why AB hasn’t annd won’t apologize. Oh well, they’ll die squeezed from both sides. They’re even paying to buy back beer that went bad which means they’ve gone past giving it away for free! Their sinister attempt to boost sales numbers by offering free rebates apparently failed.

At least Ford isn’t marketing this to children like AB and Target, but they’re not making the brand appealing to the majority of people with stunts like this either. Sad to see.

I just wish we could drop politics from everything. Most people are too stupid to debate (which is what lefties want) but more importantly, I really would love it if people stopped worrying about sharing who they want to **** publicly. We’re not in my bedroom, we’re in public. Also, obligatory “anyone that cares about a child’s sexuality that isn’t their parent is a p-phile.” Kept getting censored on that last one. Don’t want to subvert the filters but it didn’t make sense fully-censored.

/rant

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just gonna leave this here.
Buddy… we all miss the good old days. But we can’t just roll over and let this over sexualized, as far as our children go( See Target) non sense rule the day.
But I get your point, we’d hope for an escape from it.
We all want things to go back.
Mr underscore Jones is likely just a shit stirring internet troll and a couple of people who are deeper thinkers than I’m capable of, tried to set him straight.
Now back to the 37in discussion.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
it will continue to get worse, I am not sure when it stops or if it will.

Everything tends to run in cycles.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All this hate appears to be fueling an eco shift.

Watch the magic...and I don't mean rainbows.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Buddy… we all miss the good old days. But we can’t just roll over and let this over sexualized, as far as our children go( See Target) non sense rule the day.
But I get your point, we’d hope for an escape from it.
We all want things to go back.
Mr underscore Jones is likely just a shit stirring internet troll and a couple of people who are deeper thinkers than I’m capable of, tried to set him straight.
Now back to the 37in discussion.

With almost certainty, a paid internet troll whose objective is to sow acrimony and discontent on social issues.

Russia’s IRA has led the way and set the standard for surreptitious online trolling and that model has been picked up and run with by American fringe advocacy projects - Brady/HCI/MDA all pay professional outrage staff to show up at political events, rallies etc. I’ve met some of them.

BLM & some others also pay both outrage protesters and agents provocateur. There’s video of the latter breaking into stores, and then inviting in the looting class, then they casually walk away.

We’ve no doubt had paid internet trolls here on FRF, most notably before the political discussion area was shut down. Denvertaco? or whatever.

These people are paid, professional argument participants and the good ones are able to quickly respond with good enough talking points to get the last word.

That’s what’s happening in the professional lobbying of corporations to “toe the line for” - equity, LGBTQAB+/-, quota hiring or fulfilling, and what have you. A few paid protesters carrying signs go a long way in a lot of cases. The effort has seen success at normalizing fringe issues. Right now it’s trans-this/that, but on the horizon, look for:
plural marriage - SCOTUS struck down gay marriage bans, it’s going to be a big stretch to then intervene on this one

pédophilia - currently being rebranded as ‘minor attracted people’

Accept these things, or as a corporation you will be protested, picketed and threatened with cancellation as bigots.

There are successful strategies to combat an attempt at cancellation, but it takes a willingness to do it.

Last edited:

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
it will continue to get worse, I am not sure when it stops or if it will.

Everything tends to run in cycles.
According to the Tytler Cycle.....we are at the near end of the cycle, the WORST spot on the chart to be. What comes next AIN'T pretty.

"I say we nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure."