New Features with MS Mango and Sync

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IUnknown

Reaction score
I was pleasantly impressed after loading Mango (MS update for Win7 mobile) .. now my incoming texts are not only read to me, I can also speak responses and it does a damn good job at getting them right.

Supposedly turn by turn directions also are enabled in Mango, but since I have Nav, I haven't played much with that feature.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was pleasantly impressed after loading Mango (MS update for Win7 mobile) .. now my incoming texts are not only read to me, I can also speak responses and it does a damn good job at getting them right.

Supposedly turn by turn directions also are enabled in Mango, but since I have Nav, I haven't played much with that feature.

Yep, but it won't speak to text cuss words. But yeah it works great. My next phone will have windows.

OP
OP
I

IUnknown

Reaction score
It'll do a few .. my 15yo son still gets the biggest kick out of demoing to his friends how the 'chick in the truck' will speak inappropriate texts. They giggle like school girls .. play it again, play it again.

To which I typically reply, "done now? Good. Delete the texts and don't be telling mom about this." :waytogo:

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It'll do a few .. my 15yo son still gets the biggest kick out of demoing to his friends how the 'chick in the truck' will speak inappropriate texts. They giggle like school girls .. play it again, play it again.

To which I typically reply, "done now? Good. Delete the texts and don't be telling mom about this." :waytogo:

BAHAHA We were doing that as well. I would send text with lots of crap in it and listen to her talk. She will talk as bad as you want but won't talk shit back... whats up with that?