Freedom in Motion SYNC Lockpick / Front Camera / "Poorman" Washer install and review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sclark

Reaction score
I've purchased a similar kit as the Joker. Next week when I get home from work I'll see if the front grill camera would even fit if you removed the plastic casing around the camera. Can't wait to finally get a back-up and grill cam :)

sclark

Reaction score
So I've finished installing the fwd and aft cameras on my truck and they work great! Granted, they sent me the wrong camera for the tail gate (I didn't want reverse lines) but after I ran the cables I was too lazy to remove the camera/wiring and send it back. So I just left it. :boxed: Install took about 4 hours and hardest part was remembering where all the screws went. Here is what it looks like installing the lockpick.

x.jpg

OP
OP
TheJoker

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats, looks like a friggin mess. :Big Laugh: I would shoot them an email, maybe there is a quick fix for removing the lines. personaly I like the lines on my rear factory cam.

Glo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great thread!

Thinking about getting this as well, wish there was an option for split screen - so that you could watch multiple cameras at the same time.

Just read over the 2013 model FIM lockpick - and it sounds like it can support five cameras - the stock rear, and additional rear, 2 side cameras and a front camera. Is this correct?

I personally would want to install one of the rears underneath the body forward facing to monitor clearing rocks etc.