New buyer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bpow10

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have been searching for a gen 1 raptor the last few months and have finally found one I want to purchase. Unfortunately, it is out of state. I am down in Houston and the truck is in Lincoln, Nebraska. Any members there that know what to look for that could go check it out? I would be happy to pay for the time of doing it. It’s a one owner vehicle with 120k miles that is priced at a point that makes you wonder. If this is something a member is interested in, feel free to email me at [email protected]. Dealer appears to have it on consignment and is trying to keep crowds at a minimum, so they offered to take it back and pay for that shipping if something was not up to par after purchase within a 7 day window. That was the response I got from asking about a pre purchase inspection.

This forum has been a great resource in what mods and other things I want to do. Thanks guys!

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WElcome to the place. You should be able to get an inspection, Don't see why that dealer wouldn't allow it, unless there is something amiss. Good luck.