NEW Boatec Raptor Fenders and Bedsides

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This is just for the bedsides? So (X2) for the fronts and bedsides? Or am I missing something?

...Damn forum!!! Always costing me money!!!

...first it was Willis68 with the Lights!
...then it was Greg with the wheels/tires
...then it was someone else, then somebody over there
...then somebody who bought that
...then a group who decided to do that
...now this!!!

STOP IT! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE!!! PLEASE-........continue on.....

I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!

Fenders are a lot easier to replace. That is something you can do in you own garage. But of course, paint. But it is a lot less costly than bedsides.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is just for the bedsides? So (X2) for the fronts and bedsides? Or am I missing something?

...Damn forum!!! Always costing me money!!!

...first it was Willis68 with the Lights!
...then it was Greg with the wheels/tires
...then it was someone else, then somebody over there
...then somebody who bought that
...then a group who decided to do that
...now this!!!

STOP IT! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE!!! PLEASE-........continue on.....

I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!

:ROFLJest:

That was just bedsides. Fronts should be in the $800 - $1,000 range.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ok guys, listen. These quotes are standard prices from body shops. Find a good shop if you can, and see if they will work with you. There are a lot of shops right now looking for work and they would have no problem making some dough rather than no dough. You can find deals out there.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok guys, listen. These quotes are standard prices from body shops. Find a good shop if you can, and see if they will work with you. There are a lot of shops right now looking for work and they would have no problem making some dough rather than no dough. You can find deals out there.

so a bottle of kraken and you would do it? Lol

-Greg

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So tell me this. $1300 for the fenders plus shipping. I'll say $1500 total. Then $2000 for doing the rears paint/labor. $1500 for the fronts paint/labor. What offset rims would be needed to sit flush with these fenders? Any special suspension mods needed? What about the wheel wells? I'd have to get new rims & tires. That's easily $3000. So far I'm at $9300 with labor/paint, fenders, & rims & tires. Anything else I'd need to throw in there. I can sell my rims & tires for $2500 easy. Each stock fender at least $500. That's $4500 gained back at least.