NEW Boatec Raptor Fenders and Bedsides

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I like it... With those fenders I could run -24mm offset and be as wide as SPRSNKS Raptor.. Lol

-Greg

I was sitting here wondering what offset would actually fill those fenders. 37's would probably be pretty easy at that point too.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
37's would be perfect.. I would still be cautious about negative offsets.. My -12mm stick out about 1.5-1-75 inches.. So these fenders would cover my tires...

-Greg

That's what I was thinking! I couldn't do the install - no way - no how. They would have to be painted also.

So the question would be what would the TOTAL mod cost someone?

Fenders - Paint - Removal and Install of new fenders?

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

9161d1339708031-new-boatec-raptor-fenders-bedsides-boatec1.jpg

I love how the 9 Rigid Duallys look on that setup!!

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am with you RaptorScrew, I am curious how much this cost to have this done as there is no way in Hell I could do it myself!

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn you Kirk... I keep coming back to this thread to look at these pictures. Thanks a lot buddy!

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

$1,200 - $1,400 to R&I bedsides and color match. :hidesbehindsofa:

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Damn you Kirk... I keep coming back to this thread to look at these pictures. Thanks a lot buddy!

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

That funny Charlie. I just came up with the same thing on my Mitchell program. At least I know your not being paid more than me. :peace:

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score

This is just for the bedsides? So (X2) for the fronts and bedsides? Or am I missing something?

...Damn forum!!! Always costing me money!!!

...first it was Willis68 with the Lights!
...then it was Greg with the wheels/tires
...then it was someone else, then somebody over there
...then somebody who bought that
...then a group who decided to do that
...now this!!!

STOP IT! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE!!! PLEASE-........continue on.....

I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I really would like to do this, but I don't know if my truck would fit in my Raptor cave after this mod!